1. There are 4 pattern types: constant, alternating fingers, pulse, and wave. Use the tabs on the left to navigate through the patterns.
2. Each pattern type has 4 levels that you can program and each level is represented by a unique color. Drag the sliders to set each level to your desired power and speed: dragging to the right increases the setting while dragging it to the left decreases it.
TIP: Power changes the strength of vibration while speed changes how fast or slow a pattern is played.
3. Use the “enable pattern” toggle switch to enable or disable that particular pattern. If the pattern is disabled, it will be turned off and will not be accessible when using your duet PRO. This is how you can simplify your patterns and only keep the ones you like.
4. Click “default pattern” to reset all levels within the pattern back to the factory default settings.
5. Use the “save” button to save after customizing each pattern, or click the Cancel button to return to your previous settings.
6. When you are finished customizing each pattern, click “download vibes” to download your personalized patterns file and follow the instructions for loading this file to your vibe.
Have additional questions? Contact us—we'd love to help!