If your Vesper pulses fast-then-slow before turning off:
- Remove the cap. Please make sure this is the cap that came with this Vesper, and not a cap from an older product.
- Make sure the orange cap tag is completely removed. Sometimes it can leave a ring around the threads.
- Replace the cap on the Vesper and screw it all the way down, be certain the chain does not catch!
- Try pressing the button again.
Our newer version of the Vesper (shipped after March 2020) requires the cap to be screwed on tightly for it to vibrate constantly. The Vesper will notify you that the cap is not on with a few short vibrations.
If you Vesper pulses three time evenly before turning off:
- Plug the charging cable into a USB plug without the product attached, verify that the light turns blue.
- Examine the button. The silicone button should sit on top of the metal body - you should not see the edges of the silicone button going under the metal on any side. If the button is jammed, you may be able to gently drag out from under using a fingernail or toothpick. Be careful not to tear the button with a sharp item, or to pull it out completely.
If you are unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing with your product, please contact us or message us live chat at lovecrave.com. Please include your store receipt or order number and a detailed description of the issue you are having.